Sunday, April 17, 2011

Win 1 for the Rangers

Dear Grandpa,

I know it's been a while since we've talked. I've been so busy between school work and birthdays and accidents (thankfully everyone is okay) and sleeping. I pray to you almost everyday, so I know you're probably keeping tabs on life even when I don't write to you. Like I always say, everything ends up working out.

So, today the boys and I went to the Ranger playoff game. It was, by far, the most intense game I have ever been to. The fans were nuts and there wasn't an empty seat in sight. Plus, the teams were pretty evenly matched so it made every goal that much more intense. I'm pretty sure you would have been proud of our boys because they fought to the end and won the game 3-2. 


Oh, and I didn't even tell you the best part. For the first time in history we got Matan into a Rangers jersey! Don't worry, we took pictures for you too :). 


Love always,
Your granddaughter

2 comments:

  1. I miss watching my son play sports. He is 21 now. I am sure grandpa is so proud of you all. Great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much and live on loving sports!

    ReplyDelete

.