Thursday, June 16, 2011

I will not think bad thoughts.

Dear Grandpa,


Tomorrow is Daddy's heart surgery. I'm not quite sure what to make of it because I don't want to have any bad thoughts going into the day, but I wish it were on another day.


Tomorrow is also your seven month anniversary, not that I'm counting, but it gets a little more difficult. Since Mom wanted the best surgeon possible, she contacted the best accredited cardiac unit, which happened to be Englewood hospital. So again, not that I wanted to create or think about bad omens, but exactly seven months ago you died in Englewood hospital.


Tomorrow is a big day. I have lots of praying to do and definitely lots of good thoughts to think. Should I start now? I will not think bad thoughts. I will not think bad. I will not think. I will not. I will. 


Love always,
Your granddaughter

No comments:

Post a Comment

.