Saturday, February 11, 2012

Serenity

Dear Grandpa,

Through the strength of my friend, I realize how fortunate I am for everything I have in my life right now. Although I might complain about several things, there are some people in this world who need support and love a whole lot more than I do.

Whether it is to those who have lost their loved ones, those who have suffered hardships, or those who have lost their way, I ask for you, Grandpa, to help them find strength and love. To my amazing friend who is going through a tough (TOUGH) month, I hope my grandpa can help find peace in you.

Even though I'm not completely sure of my faith, this prayer has gotten me through some difficult times. It has encouraged me to reflect and accept or change certain situations that have caused me grief. I guess, there are just times when we need to look toward something for guidance because we all need a little bit of help at some point. This is for you, Justin, and everyone else that needs it:


Love always,
Your granddaughter

No comments:

Post a Comment

.