Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas

Dear Grandpa,

I hope it is snowier in heaven than it is down here.  Even though there isn't enough to build our garbage-side igloo or sled down an icy driveway, there is just enough frost to get me into the christmas spirit.  After the presents, candy, cookies, and friends, my family has been the best gift I could ask for.  Though we may fight and complain about one another, my family is full of so much love and support that I can't put it into words.  And for the first time, we are happy to celebrate this day and we feel your spirit all around.

I love you so much, Grandpa.  Thank you for making me into the strong and wise granddaughter I know I am.  With you always in my heart and mind, nothing can bring me down!  Merry Christmas!

Love always,
Your granddaughter

P.S.  I'll save you a cinnamon sugar cookie.  They're amazingly delicious!!

3 comments:

  1. It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing blog and very interesting stuff you got here! I definitely learned a lot from reading through some of your earlier posts as well and decided to drop a comment on this one!

    ReplyDelete

.